The Preparation for My Mission Around the World 2006-2009

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

On "The Road Not Taken"

Frost's poem has stuck with me for quite some time. At this junction in my life, I have many opportunities before me. I can choose the easy road or the hard one. Easy being a typical road, get a job and live comfortably in the US. The hard road will require me to leave everything that I know behind to pursue God's dream for me. At this point, I feel that God's calling me to go abroad somewhere. I've always had this yearning since my trip to Asia in 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home