The Preparation for My Mission Around the World 2006-2009

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Waiting

I've got about a month and a half before my grand departure. The waiting period is definitely not fun and can be rather humdrum. I try my best to make it count by hanging out with as many people as I can. The initial thrill of my around-the-world trip has faded. Right now, I'm just trying to get ready for it. I sense that it's not going to be an all-fun experience, but rather an emotional one. I'm excited to go on my adventure, but I'm sad/scared to leave my comfort zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home